Support of Vocational Agricultural Education in the Vocational Education and Training Center (VETC) in Darkhan
Jana Mazancova, Enkhtuya Batkhuu, Karel Vitek, Dita Hadkova, Radka Velinska
Partner(s) of the Project:
Ministry of Education of Mongolia
Czech Development Agency
Duration of the project:
2011 - 2012
Aim of the Project:
The project contributes to the solution of the problem of a lack of qualified, practical oriented,
specialists in agriculture. Its aim lies in the capacity increasing and quality improving of the vocational agricultural education in Mongolia with a focus on Darkhan Uul region.
Outputs of the Project:
- The analysis of the current situation of the institutions providing agricultural vocational education and training.
- Establishment of 2.5year-long vocational education programme; the programme will be focused on repair and maintenance of agricultural machinery.
- Establishment, equipment and sustainable operation of practical facilities at VETC.
- Development and supply of documents and materials for modern education process.
- Several trainings and seminars focused on enhancing competencies of the teachers.
- Specific seminars and trainings for extension agents.